Thursday, April 2, 2009

Gift from the Dollar Tree

Ok so a recent trip to the Dollar Tree I found this cute cup. Logan and I love going to that store, I try to go 2-3 times a month. They get new stuff weekly and often sell out and don't get anymore so we go see what they have. Logan likes to get static cling stickers for the windows. And he gets to play with them and it's often a good distraction while I work. But anyway, I get distracted easily. While we were there I found these travel mugs that you can decorate however you want. I made mine really simple, just used some of our wonderful DSP and slipped it in and made a simple card to go with it. I put a couple pack of hot cocoa and some marshmallows in it. isn't that a cute simple gift!

Super simple note card to go with it.
Great gift for only $1!
Supplies
Stamp Sets: Short and Sweet
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Raspberry Tart DSP
Ink: Rose Red
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss ribbon, small cello bag
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: