Featured Post

Ruth's Tips and Techniques Summit

I'm so incredibly excited to announce my new event and one that I think will be my biggest and best yet! I hope you can join me for Rut...

Friday, April 3, 2009

Get Connected Promotion

Second Post of the day, scroll down for the project for today.

I'm excited to announce SU's promotion for this month. When you spend $40 on anything in the new Occasions Mini Catalog you get to pick something from page 208 in the Spring/Summer Collection.

So what's page 208? It's our under $10 page. All the product on this page are under $10 and a really affordable way to start stamping or add to your collection!
So here's the details on the promotion.
Customers: Spend $40 on Occasions Mini Catalog products and choose any one item from the "Under $10" page in the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog for free.

Hostesses: Hold a workshop of $150 or more and choose any one item from the "Under $10" page in the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog for free. For every $150 spent at the workshop, the hostess will receive another "Under $10" item.
Isn't that great! You can order directly from my website or call or email me your order!

No comments: