Monday, April 27, 2009

Over Night Swap Highlights

Friday night I was away at our groups Over The Top-Over Night Swap-Shoe Box Swap. This is the second year that we've done it and as always it was so much fun. I didn't get very much sleep 1.5 hours to be exact. But after sleeping the day away on Saturday when I got home, I'm much better now. Our swap was with over the top projects, and the way shoebox swaps work is that you make one project, bring supplies for everyone else to make that project. Then you pass the projects around and everyone gets to make every one's project. So here's what I brought home.




This was Jennifer's project. It's kind of like a menu/recipe book. Very cool, there's places inside for coupons, and menus, measurement charts, recipes. And I love that paper!! And how cute is the little chef!I paper pieced my little chef, isn't he just the cutest!!!!


This one was Amber's. The birds and leaves are a die from the big shot and the welcome is one of our home decor elements. I have this hanging on my front door.



This super cool box was Angela's project. I still need to put the drawer handles on all my drawers. Then I have to figure out what to put in them. The boxes are the perfect size for brads and eyelets. Or you could put it in the bedroom for earrings and necklaces. So many options!



This one was Pam's, so pretty. I love the gray and kiwi kiss together! I already have this hanging up too.




This one was Mindy's, it's like a spa box. I forget what she called it. But there's bath salts, and sugar scrubs, cuticle cream and of course chocolate!




This is Karen's project! A clock how creative! The daisies are a die for the big shot and I kept mine pretty simple. I really like it too, now where to I hang this???






This one was Corrina's. A coupon organizer. LOVE IT! I've already stocked it with coupons and I'm ready to head to the store!




This was Kim's, she asked us all to send in recipes for this. She printed them up and used the clear rolodex die for the big shot. How great. Now I'm going to have to get that die to add more to my book! Thanks Kim....




This was Michelle's project. Super cute. Perfect gift for a baby or bridal shower. Love the monogram letter too.



Sorry I don't have a picture of the project I took for everyone to make. Maybe I'll show you someday....
Thanks for looking see you tomorrow!

No comments: