Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Friday, April 24, 2009

Birthday Petal Card

Well it's Friday, I'll be leaving for my over night swap in just a few hours. Can't wait it will be a blast. Still loving the Walk in the Park DSP. I also got another new die for the big shot. I have been wanting this one for a while and now I have it!!! This one is the petal card die. It's so cute! The card inside is only about 2.5x2.5 so it's pretty small but so cute!! The 2 stamp sets that I used are from the $10 and under page on 208. You still have a few days to get some of them for free. If you spend $40 on stuff from the mini catalog you get one free and if you're a hostess and have workshop of $150 you get one too. And there's no limit, spend $80 get 2, or have a $300 and get 2 and so on.
Anyway, I'll keep this short so that I can get ready for tonight!!



Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Birthday Wish, Flowers in Silhouette
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Vanilla, So Saffron, Walk in the Park DSP
Ink: So Saffron
Accessories: Vanilla ribbon, dimensionals, snail, petal card die, big shot
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: