Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Trendy Trees Purse

Happy Saturday! Well we finally made it to the weekend. Today is my first of three punch class-yeah I'm excited about it, I love doing punch classes, they're always so much fun!
For today I have a really cute purse that I made. This isn't my original pattern or idea and I'm ashamed to say I don't know who's idea this is. I was going through a stack of papers I had printed with ideas on them and found this pattern with no name to credit. So I can't tell you who came up with it. But it's super cute and easy, and I'm glad they did! The purse is really simple for the base of it you need a piece of cardstock that is 3 x 8.5 score at 3.5 and 5. The pocket is 3 x 7 score at .5, 2, 5 and 6.5 then along the bottom at .5. Cut off the corners of the pocket, by that I mean cut along your .5 score line on the bottom to the 2 inch score line and on the other side to the 5 inch score line. Does that make sense? Then it goes together really quick and easy.


I used a little velcro to keep mine closed. It didn't want to stay closed and I wanted it to stay closed. This picture would have been a lot cuter if I had some yummy treats in it huh? But now brace yourself, I'm out of ghirardelli chocolates-----AHHHHHH-the horror!!!
BUT this pocket may be too big for the ghirardelli squares. A cello bag with some cookies might be cute though.
Supplies
Stamp Sets: Trendy Trees
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, White, Pacific Point, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon, brads, sticky strip, scallop circle punch, 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 inch circle punches, dimensionals, crop a dial, velcro
Thanks for looking, see you Monday!

No comments: