Thursday, April 16, 2009

Owl Matchbox

I haven't used my big shot in a couple of days, I think it's started feeling a little forgotten. So I decided that today's project would feature the big shot! I'm using the Matchbox die, Forest Friends stamp set and window sheets all from the mini catalog. This box came out super cute and now all it needs is a little treat to go inside. Not sure what I'll do with it. I might save it for Logan. I'm planning on making him a different treat for everyday that I'm away at convention. Then he'll get to open a new treat everyday. Of course I have until August to get them made but it always helps to plan ahead. I have my plane tickets and am registered for convention, yeah!!! So come August 4th, I'll be on my way.
The scallop is one of the scallops from the pennate die. I used my 1 3/4 inch circle to punch the blue out and my 1 3/8 inch circle to punch the owl image out. The greeting is a rub on from the Bright Delights package.


Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Forest Friends
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Night of Navy, White, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Window sheets, Big Shot, Matchbox die, Pennate die, 1 3/4 and 1 3/8 die, dimensionals, Certainly Celery ribbon, paper piercer and mat, glue dots
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: