Friday, April 3, 2009

Sparkling Cupcake

My post is a little late today. All week, well really for the past 2 months I've been working on this huge project. But unfortunately I can't show you what it is. But that project has been taking up most of my free time especially this week. So that's why this post is a little late and why the pictures aren't great, they were taken early in the morning before the sun, so I had to use the flash, which I really don't like. Anyway here's the card.

I do really like this card. The cupcake is made with the bigshot and the SU cupcake dies. I covered the top with 2 way glue and dazzling diamonds-so sparkly!

The inside is a gift card holder, or in this photo an Isotopes schedule (they're our local baseball team), it was the only thing gift card size that was handy at photo time).
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: On Your Birthday, A Good Egg (almost impossible to see in the picture but I stamped the circles from that set with versamark on the bottom of the cupcake)
Cardstock: Apricot Appeal, Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green, White, YoYo Yellow, Rainbow Sherbet DSP
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Versamark
Accessories: Dimensionals, Big Shot, Big Bold Birthday dies, Turquoise Brads, 2 way glue, dazzling diamonds glitter
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow---with an on time post!

No comments: