Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Swap and an In-Color SALE!

Our monthly demo meeting is tonight. Yeah! I love these meetings. I know I've said that before. So our swap theme this month was masculine cards. These are always a challenge for me. I love using girly colors and ribbon and those don't go well on masculine cards, so I'm always struggling with this kind of card. But I think the card I finally did is very nice and I'm quite pleased. I used the Totally Tool set and paper pieced the saw with chocolate chip cs and shiny silver.



I just love this Baja Breeze CS. I'm going to be so sad to see it go in a couple of months. So now's the time to stock up on them. And to help you stock up on them I'm offering them at 15% off now-May 10. Call or email me your order of ANY In-Color products and I'll give you 15% off of them. That includes, ink pads, reinkers, cardstock, ribbon, DSP or simply scrappin kits with any of the colors in them (and there's a lot of them, see the list below). So don't wait stock up today!!!

DSP and Simply Scrappin Kits (SSK)

Rockabily Specialty DSP
Parisian Breeze Specialty DSP
Sweet Slumber Specialty DSP
Urban Garden DSP
Bella Rose DSP
Candy Lane DSP
Pink Pirouette DSP
Riding Hood Red DSP
Baja Breeze DSP
Kiwi Kiss DSP
Tangerine Tango DSP
Bella Birds DSP
Manchester DSP
Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Raspberry Tart DSP
Sweet Always DSP
Urban Oasis DSP
Washington Apple DSP
Walk in the Park DSP-mini catalog
Best Ever SSK
Hoppy Memories SSK
Sweet Nothings SSK
Sunshine Garden SSK
Love Stories SSK
Rock a Bye Girl SSK
2 Sweet SSK

Remember this special is only available through me. US residents only, sorry.


Supplies:
Stamp Sets-Totally Tool
Ink-Staz On
Cardstock-Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Parisian Breeze DSP, White, Baja Breeze, Brushed Silver
Accessories-dimensionals, 2-way glue, silver brads, 1/16 circle punch

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: