Sunday, March 27, 2022

What's Cookin' Brownie Box-VIDEO

Today's box is super cute!!!  It's one of my favorites!  But before we get to the box, some of the supplies I'm using today are on the Retired List and they're discounted so if you want them grab them now!  Don't wait.  More and more items sell out everyday and when they're gone they're gone. The What's Cookin' Bundle, the Detailed Trio Punch and the Tasteful Labels Dies are all retiring.  If you love them, get them now.   

stampin up, what's cookin

This box reminds me of an old metal lunch box.  I love the Poppy Parade color and how it's all tied closed with the Black and White Gingham Ribbon.  LOVE!  The What's Cookin' Bundle has been one of my favorites, I'm so sad to see it go.  I love the Distinktive stamping, where you get light and dark shades of color with one stamp and one ink pad.  So amazing!  The dies are incredible too!  Where else can you find the smallest cutest whisk and cutting board!  I'm going to miss it!

stampin up, what's cookin

I love the side of this box.  There are side flaps that tuck into the box and then the lid sits snuggly on the side flaps when you tie it with a ribbon.  It's soooo cute!!!  Inside my box is an Entenmann's Brownie.  I found these at my local Wal Mart so I'm sure they're everywhere.  

stampin up, what's cookin

To make the box you'll need Poppy Parade Cardstock
10" x 8"
On the short side score at 1/2" and 2" on each end
On the long side score at 1 1/2", 2 1/2", 4", 6", 7 1/2" and 8 1/2"

Check out the video for full details on the project.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, what's cookin


Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

Supplies:





No comments: