Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Pansy Patch Treat Box-VIDEO

Today's treat box is so simple, so quick and so fun!  You'll love this one!  I've made this type of box for years.  I think it was one of the first boxes I've made, over the last few weeks I've seen them making a comeback.  I think it's because they're so quick and easy to make.  I'm also featuring the Pansy Petals Bundle which is on sale this month!  Save 20% when you purchase it this month! 

stampin up, pansy petals

What makes this box so fun is there's no cutting and you only score one side.  Then the box just folds up and you slide your treats inside.  I added some ribbon around mine, not because my treats were falling out but because I wanted that fun pop of white from the ribbon.  Inside my box are two Hershey bunnies.  

stampin up, pansy petals

To make the box-Calypso Coral
8 1/2" x 2 1/2"
On the long side score at 1 7/8", 2 1/4", 4 1/8" and 4 1/2"
Pansy Patch DSP
2 1/4" x 1 5/8"
2 1/4" x 1 3/4"

stampin up, pansy petals

My pansy is stamped in Pale Papaya and Calypso Coral.  This Pansy Petals Bundle gives you endless ways to create pansies in any color.  I'm using only the stamps today but the dies are pretty amazing.  You can check out a couple other projects made with the Pansy Petals Bundle here and here.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Check my video for all my tips and tricks with this box.  

stampin up, pansy petals

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:




Shop the Waves Of The Ocean Promotion this month.  
Paper and Rhinestones available while supplies last.  



Save this month! 


  

No comments: