Friday, March 11, 2022

Artfully Layered Birthday

Today's card is beautifully simple.  This would be a gorgeous card in so many different color combinations.  I would consider this a more masculine card, but think about shades of pink or purple for this card.  That would be a pretty stunning card!  I had these pieces already die cut in my left over parts and pieces bowl and wanted to get them on a card.  I added a simple greeting and added it to a card base.  

stampin up, artfully layered

To add some extra texture to the card I used one of the masks from the Butterflies and Flowers Masks to add some tone on tone patterns to the Crumb Cake background.  This is an easy step that only takes a couple minutes but the impact is huge!  It's a gorgeous element!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, artfully layered

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:




Shop the Waves Of The Ocean Promotion this month.  
Paper and Rhinestones available while supplies last.  



Save this month! 

 

No comments: