Monday, March 7, 2022

Party Puffins Birthday

I have a really fun card for you today!  This one is quick and fun to make.  There is a little fussy cutting but you could stamp everything on a larger circle and eliminate all fussy cutting.  I have a bowl on my desk that I keep scraps, stamped images, die cut pieces or leftover card supplies in.  My bowl was starting to over flow so I decided it was time to sit down and finish off some cards.  All the stamped images on here, (except the cake and greeting) were in my bowl as well as the die cut hearts.  All I needed to do was a greeting and card base.  
 
stampin up, party puffins

I stamped the fish on the card base for a little extra texture.  I added a piece of Vellum and some Pool Party and Basic Black Cardstock for some pops of color.  All the hard work for this card was done because of my parts and pieces bowl.  The puffin, fish and cake were stamped in Memento and colored with Stampin' Blends. I added a quick greeting and the card was finsihed.  Watch for more cards over the next couple of weeks made with pieces from my parts and pieces bowls.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, party puffins

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:




Shop the Waves Of The Ocean Promotion this month.  
Paper and Rhinestones available while supplies last.  



Save this month! 

1 comment:

Anusha Peter said...

Thank you for writing this quality informational content. Your writing technique is impressive and enjoyable to read. If you want about mobile app development Agency.