Thursday, March 3, 2022

Kite Delight Fun Fold

This fun fold is one that I've been gravitating more and more to lately.  It's a super simple one and it's so cute!  For today's card I used the Kite Delight Set from the Mini Catalog.  I think this set is super cute with so many cute kites.  They're fun to color and easy to fussy cut for some added dimension.  I colored my kits with Stampin' Blends, colors listed below in the supply list.  After they were colored I fussy cut the kits as well as two clouds and the sun.  I cut one cloud in half and used each half on the edge.  Great tip for getting double duty from one image!  

stampin up, kite delight

As we approach the end of the Annual Catalog I'm pulling out more and more of my favorites from that catalog, like the Pattern Party DSP.  This is such an amazing pack!  If it retires I'll be sooooo sad!!!  The patterns are soooo good!  I added lots of Dimensionals to my kites, sun and clouds for lots of dimension.  

stampin up, kite delight

This fun fold is an easy one.  
The Granny Apple Green base is 7 1/2" x 4 1/4" score the long side at 5 1/2"
The Pool Party piece is 8 1/2" x 3" score the long side at 4 1/4"
DSP 5 1/4" x 4" and 1 3/4" x 4"
Basic White (two pieces) 2 3/4" x 4", plus more for stamping

I have a full supply list below.  Shop for these products in my Online Store.  


Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:



Shop the Waves Of The Ocean Promotion this month.  
Paper and Rhinestones available while supplies last.  



Save this month! 





 

No comments: