Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Timeless Tulips Tag Topper Box-VIDEO

I have an adorable Easter treat box for you today.  If you wanted to use this for another occasion other than Easter just change up the greeting.  I'm using lots of retiring products for this box today, at the time of typing this post the products were still available.  Products are only available while supplies last so don't wait to purchase if these are some of your favorites!  These products are also discounted to some amazing deals!  The Timeless Tulips set is discounted 20% get it for only $14.80.  The Delightful Tag Topper Punch is discounted 20% get it for only $18.40.  The Tasteful Labels Dies are discounted 20% get it for only $24.80. Finally the Greenery Embossing Folders are discounted 40% get them for only $4.80!  The embossing folders are some of my favorite and most used! 40% off is an amazing deal!  Don't miss out!

stampin up, timeless tulips

This box is so cute!  It has a fun top that is held together with ribbon.  You can get two of these boxes from an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of cardstock so it's a great box to make multiples of.   The flowers, stems and leaves are fussy cut but they're easy to fussy cut so it goes quickly.  

stampin up, timeless tulips

The Flowering Fields DSP is so pretty!  It's one of my favorites!  This pattern especially is gorgeous!  I used the colors in the DSP for my flowers.  I love the layered look of all the die cut pieces and the flowers.  I finished the box with some Opal Rounds.  These are so pretty!!  

stampin up, timeless tulips

Inside my box is a Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bunny.  I got some these at Target but this is a pretty common treat this time of year check your local discount stores.  The box is made from Thick Basic White.  If you use White for a box base make sure you use the thick, it's much more sturdy and will hold together better.  

Thick Basic White 5 1/2" x 6"
On the short side score at 1" and 5"
On the long side score at 2", 2 3/4", 4 3/4" and 5 1/2"

DSP pieces are 1 7/8" x 3 7/8" (two) and 5/8" x 3 7/8" (two)

Check out the video for all the details on this box.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  

stampin up, timeless tulips

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

Supplies:






 

No comments: