Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Abstract Beauty Team Challenge

This month I gave a team a challenge.  I mailed everyone on my team a Magenta Madness card base and a four sheets of the Abstract Beauty DSP.  They had to make a card with it using at least one piece of DSP from their kit  They could do anything with their DSP, one winner was chosen randomly and they won a free stamp set!  I love giving my team these challenges because I love their work!  I love seeing so many different ways to use the same supplies!  It's always a good time to join my team, especially now with the preorder and launch of the new catalog just around the corner.  Joining is easy, it's $99 and YOU choose $125 in product (PS in April you can add items from the NEW catalog!).  You get FREE shipping, a FREE Paper Pumpkin and all the demo perks! Join here!

 
Cindi B's card.  I love that daisy!!  I love all the layers! 
She didn't forget the inside of the card either! 



Tena's card.  You guys know I'm a fan of fussy cutting!  I love how she used the DSP for the dress!  

Alicia's card.  This card is so pretty!  all love all the stitched details in her layers.  Gotta love to Stitched Rectangles!

Juanita's card.  She used some of my favorite products.  Amazing Thanks Dies, Beautiful Shapes Dies and the Brass Butterflies.  You can't go wrong with those products!

Cindy D's card.  I love the pop of glitter with that butterfly, it goes so well with the gold in the DSP.  

Michelle's card.  I love that she used so many pieces of DSP for this card.  Michelle is a huge fan of DSP and I always loves seeing how she uses it so creatively.  

Dana's card.  I love the pocket in front and all the butterflies.  She always goes over the top!  Plus don't forget the gorgeous inside!  



Mellisa's card.  I know this was a challenge for Mellisa, Magenta Madness is not her color but I love how she incorporated so many amazing details!  So pretty! 

PS-the winner was drawn randomly and Tena won!  Congrats Tena!


I played along with this challenge too.  I'll share my card later this week.  Don't forget now is a great time to join my team.  Contact me with any questions.  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!






 

No comments: