Friday, March 25, 2022

Celebrate Sunflowers

I just love today's card. It's simple but so gorgeous!  The bundle I'm using is the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle. This bundle is on sale this month.  Save 20%!  I love the details in these dies.  For this card I only used the detail die, there is also a solid die that you can cut for behind the sunflower too.  I used some retiring In Colors.  This blog post should go up after the retired list posts so I'm not sure if they'll still be available.  If not you could substitute Crushed Curry for the Bumblebee and Soft Suede for the Cinnamon Cider and it would still be a gorgeous card!  

stampin up, celebrate sunflowers

The background is ink blended with some Soft Sea Foam Ink and one of our masks from the Butterflies and Flowers Mask in the Mini Catalog.  I also splattered some Stampin' Blends to give a little extra texture.  I finished the card with a greeting stamped in Early Espresso and a Gold Gilded Gem.  So pretty!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  


Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!
****************************************************************************

Supplies:




Shop the Waves Of The Ocean Promotion this month.  
Paper and Rhinestones available while supplies last.  



Save this month! 


 

No comments: