Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Art Gallery Easter Box-VIDEO

I have an adorable box to share with you today.  Last week at Target I stocked up on Easter candy.  I must have gotten about 6 different kinds of candy so I'm so excited to create lots of treat boxes with my stash!  Today's box is a fun Easter treat that features the Art Gallery Bundle.  This month only save 20% on this bundle!  
stampin up, art gallery

This is a gorgeous bundle.  I love the layering images.  I wanted my image to have lots of different color and dimension.  There's a couple way that you can do this, one is to use Stampin' Write Markers to color the stamp.  I don't love this technique for this bundle because it's a photopolymer stamp.  The photopolymer stamps don't stamp great when colored with markers so for my project I stamped the leaf image three times.  Once in Shaded Spruce for the leaf and stems, once with Petal Pink and Flirty Flamingo for the flower images and once with Flirty Flamingo for the buds.  It's a lot of stamping and you have to run the die through the die cutting machine three times but it's completely worth it.  

stampin up, art gallery

After I had all three of my stamped images I cut the flowers apart and adhered them to leaf/stem images.  I did the same with my bud piece.  This is a fancy way of doing paper piercing but the end results are worth it and it really doesn't take too much longer.  I layered my flowers on some labels from the Seasonal Labels Dies.  I used the Greenery Embossing Folder for the Flirty Flaming tag.  For my greeting I used the 'happy' from the 'Happy Birthday' greeting in the Art Gallery Set.  I die cut 'Easter' from the Word Wishes Dies.  I love the pairing of textures and fonts.  

stampin up, art gallery

To make the box-Shaded Spruce
10 1/2" x 3 1/4" 
On the short side score at 3/4" each side
On the long side score at 2", 2 3/4", 6 1/4" and 7" mark each side at 4 3/4" to the horizontal score line

I used a velcro dot to keep my box closed.  You could use a magnet too.  Inside my box is a Reece's bunny.  This is a pretty large bunny too.  I'll share the packaging in the video.  They came in a four pack.  For all the details check out my video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, art gallery


 

No comments: