Sunday, March 20, 2022

All Squared Away And Blending Brush Techniques-VIDEO

Today I'm excited to share four fun cards with you PLUS I have a FUN announcement at the end! Read all the way to bottom!  These cards were first shared and featured with my team a few weeks ago.  As members of my team you get special perks I do a series called Spotlight Sunday where I spotlight a product and share at least three ways to use that product.  It's always a great time to join my team, join here!  When I featured these cards I was featuring our amazing Blending Brushes.  We all know how great the brushes are for blending onto cardstock and making beautiful backgrounds but did you know you can also use them on our stamps too!  

stampin up, all squared away, blending brushes

On each of the cards you'll notice the background behind the flowers is two different colors.  I did that by inking the stamp with my lighter shade then using my Blending Brush and adding a darker shade on half of it.  I LOVE that ombre gradient look you get.  For my Daffodil Delight card I used Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie.  My flowers are inked in Melon Mambo.   

stampin up, all squared away, blending brushes

I love the simplicity of the cards.  Each of the cards features a flower(s) that is lightly inked with the Blending Brushes too.  For the smaller flowers it can get a little tricky to ink them, check out my video I have a fun inking technique to share that will keep your hands ink free!  For my Flirty Flamingo card I used Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight for the flower.  For my Balmy Blue card I used Balmy Blue, Night of Navy and Rich Razzleberry for the flowers.

All the cards have the same measurements:
Card base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
Basic White 5" x 3 3/4", 1 3/4" x 1 3/4", 3/8" x 1 3/4" and scraps for die cutting
Cardstock layer 2 1/8" x 2 1/8"  

stampin up, all squared away, blending brushes

This bundle, as well as the Mini Cut and Emboss Machine is 20% off this month!  I love the All Squared Away Bundle and the 20% off deal is an AMAZING deal! Of course you know how much I also LOVE LOVE LOVE my Mini Cut and Emboss Machine and this month only you can get your own for only $48! It's an incredible savings!!!  Don't miss this sale!  

stampin up, all squared away, blending brushes

Are you ready for the fun announcement!  This month I'm celebrating 19 years as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  19 Years!!  Wow!!!!  Doesn't seem possible that it's been 19 years! My actual stamp-aversary is March 26 but now through the end of the month (March 31) when you place an order in my Online Store over $50 I'll mail you a FREE set of the Rhinestone Waves Jewels as a thank you!  Whether you've been with me for all 19 years or if you've just found me, thank you!  Because of amazing people like you I've been able to do this for 19 years!  Thank YOU!  

I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, all squared away, blending brushes


Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:


Shop the Waves Of The Ocean Promotion this month.  
Paper and Rhinestones available while supplies last.  


Save this month!

 

No comments: