Monday, March 21, 2022

Amazing Ladybug

I LOVE this card so much!! I'm using one of my favorite bundle in the Mini Catalog, the Hello Ladybug Bundle is so much fun!  I keep pulling it out to create with it!  I'm crossing my fingers this one is carrying over!  Instead of the traditional red and black for my ladybug I went with Fresh Freesia and Gorgeous Grape.  I love that fun twist!

stampin up, hello ladybug

My card also features the Amazing Thanks Dies from the Mini Catalog.  These dies are truly amazing and I haven't used them nearly enough!  They're some of my favorites and I need to pull them out more!  To make my words stand out even more I used my Stampin' Blends and gave them an ombre look.  I really love the gradient look to them!  

stampin up, hello ladybug

I love the pop of green from the leaf, I used Granny Apple Green and stamped on Soft Sea Foam Cardstock.  Of course it had to be fussy cut!  My card is finished with some In Color Gems and Simply Elegant trim in silver.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, hello ladybug

 Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:




Shop the Waves Of The Ocean Promotion this month.  
Paper and Rhinestones available while supplies last.  



Save this month! 

No comments: