Monday, March 14, 2022

Let's Hear It For The Boys Class

Over the weekend I held my March in person class.  I hold an in person class once a month for my local friends.  If you're in the Albuquerque, NM area I'd love to welcome you to one of my classes.  Contact me for details on my next one.  This month my class was "Let's Hear It For The Boys-Masculine Cards".   I get a lot of requests for masculine cards but I struggle with them.  Almost 19 years into this demonstrator thing and I STILL struggle with masculine cards.  I'm so comfortable grabbing glitter and rhinestones and that doesn't speak to men so much.  But I came up with five pretty amazing cards that I think would work great for any guy in your life.  I don't have a supply list for these cards.  That's a perk for only my guests at my class.  These products are all available in my Online Store.  


First is this fun Daffodil Delight/Basic Black card.  This is a simple card and easy to make a ton of.  The DSP is really doing all the work.  Both DSP packs are available only for a limited time.  The All Together DSP and the Waves of the Ocean DSP are available only while supplies last.  

stampin up

My next card uses the Let's Set Sail Bundle from the mini catalog.  I love this bundle paired up with the Waves of the Ocean DSP too.  Such a good combo!  

stampin up

The next card is maybe my favorite.  I used the Wildlife Wonder Set from the Mini Catalog.  I love the details in the stamps.  There's so much amazing texture just from one stamp, one ink.  Amazing!  

stampin up

This card is so fun because it's a fun fold.  I'm a sucker for a good fun fold.  There's a lot to love with this one, the angled front and the mini card inside.  LOVE!!!  

stampin up

Next up is a card with the Hats Off Bundle in the Annual Catalog.  If you need a good masculine set.  I LOVE this one.  The die cut detail in the hat and all the different fronts you can put on the hat are amazing.  I love the stitching, such a realistic look!  

stampin up

Finally the last card, this is another fun fol.  I used the Forever Fern Set and coordinating dies along with the Inspired Thoughts set for my greeting.  Lots of great DSP on this card too.  I love all of these cards!  Join me in April for my next class!  

stampin up


 Shop my Online Store.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!




Shop the Waves Of The Ocean Promotion this month.  
Paper and Rhinestones available while supplies last.  



Save this month! 

No comments: