Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Bunny Punch Art Featuring The Ladybug Punch-VIDEO

I'm so excited to share this sweet box with you!  It's soooo cute!  I have to start off and say that this idea for the punched bunny was not my original idea, though I wish it was because it's so cute!  I saw this from Angie Juda, fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  The bunny is made from two different punches, the body is the Ladybug Punch, simply trim off the antenna.  The ears are from the Medium Daisy Punch, simply trim two petals.  Sooooo cute!!!  
 
stampin up, ladybug punch

If the bunny wasn't cute enough, I punched him out of our Mother Of Pearl Paper.  This paper is glitzy and glossy, sooo pretty!  Anytime you need a little extra punch of shimmer this is a great option!  The tail is die cut from the Floral Squares dies with the Supplie Shimmer Paper.  Another fun pop of sparkle!   I added a simple greeting from the Cactus Cuties Set. 

stampin up, ladybug punch

My box is super fun and really simple!  Win! Win!! I made a quick box and adhered tags, die cut from the Tailor Made Tags Dies, to the front and back.  This makes a fun box.  Inside are two Ghiradelli Bunnies.  These bunnies are everywhere right now.  I've seen them at Target, Walgreens and Sam's Club which is where I got mine.  

stampin up, ladybug punch



For the box-Blushing Bride
Two die cut tags from the Tailor Made Tags Dies, largest rounded top tag.  Emboss with the Checks Embossing Folder
3 1/2" x 3"
score at 1" on all sides.  

Check out the video for all the details.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, ladybug punch

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:




Shop the Waves Of The Ocean Promotion this month.  
Paper and Rhinestones available while supplies last.  



Save this month! 



 

No comments: