Thursday, March 17, 2022

Friends Of The Forest

The Friends Of The Forest Set was one of the first sets I got from the Mini Catalog but it's one that I haven't pulled out to play with.  It's so cute!  This card is quick but soooo cute!  This card would also be adorable in a variety of colors.  

stampin up, friends of the forest

I kept my layout very simple so it's easy to make a stack of them.  I stamped and fussy cut my bunny and my greeting.  The greeting is a little finicky so you could skip that part and just stamp it on a banner and adhere it on.  I added some Iridescent Rhinestones for some sparkle.  Instead of cardstock to layer my Basic White square on, I used some DSP from the Flowering Fields DSP.  This is a fun option when you want to change it up a little.  

stampin up, flowering fields

I kept the coloring on my bunny very simple, just some Petal Pink in his ears and a little Smoky Slate blended out with the Color Lifter for shadows.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, color lifter
Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:




Shop the Waves Of The Ocean Promotion this month.  
Paper and Rhinestones available while supplies last.  



Save this month! 

 

No comments: