I made another gift for everyone at the Craft Weekend. One of our activities was a 'Chapter Meeting' at the meeting everyone got a punch and one lucky winner also received the stamp set that went along with this punch! I made the little pouches that the punches came in. They came out really cute!!!!
Years ago Stampin' Up! used to carry fabric. Well I've never gotten rid of mine and somehow I had tons and tons of it! Not sure why or how, I'm not a sewer! But I told Michelle when we were planning to come up with something I could use all this fabric with and the bags were born. They're different then I originally thought they'd be. I did end up sewing all of them! Whew! That was a lot, and I did it in 3 days cause I procrastinated until the last minute!
I lined them with vinyl, which helped keep them a little more durable for the heavy punch. They originally were not going to be sewn but we decided they'd be cutter that way and they vinyl worked perfectly! As for sizes for the pouches, I wrote it all down but I don't think I kept it EEEEKKK! They're pretty easy, it was a rectangle piece of fabric and vinyl, folded in half, sewn up the 2 sides and across the top. That's pretty much it!