Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Saturday, July 23, 2016

BONUS! Saturday Card!

I don't often post on weekends but this card was pretty special and I knew with all that I'm creating at craft weekend it might be the middle to end of August before I would get a chance to share it.  So I have a quick bonus Saturday post!  Yay!  This card is soooo pretty!  I love how it came out!  It was partly CASED from the example in the catalog on page 150.  I love mine though!  I made this card for my friend Lisa who got married in Minnesota yesterday.  Congratulations Lisa!
I used some masking with post it notes to create the flowers.  For the sentiment I didn't want to cover any of the flowers so instead I used an Xacto knife and cut around some of the flowers and slid the greeting under that.  It's a cute way to still showcase your hard work and attach a fun greeting too.  Back to work at craft weekend I go! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

PS Kim I know you're reading this, get downstairs and get to work!  ;)

No comments: