Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy Fourth!

Happy Fourth of July to my friends in the USA!  I hope you're enjoying your long weekend!  I have a really quick post today, just a fun patriotic decoration I made quickly last week.  The star wreath was picked up from the clearance section at a craft store.  Then I made some Real Red, Pacific Point and Whisper White rosettes.  
I didn't measure any of the cardstock.  I used scraps I had in my drawer, they were all different lengths and widths, really any size would work here.  I scored every half inch and accordion folded them.  Then I adhered each end and flattened them into rosettes.  Super easy and quick!  Lots of hot glue was used on this :) 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: