Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Vertical Birthday

I keep reaching for our new In Colors whenever I sit down to stamp! I can't help it!  I love them so much!  This card I pulled out my Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach and Sweet Sugarplum.  I stamped the 'Happy Birthday' from the Vertical Greeting set over and over and then embossed in clear embossing powder.  I used sponge daubers to add color all over the paper.  The embossed areas will resist the ink.  It's a really fun quick way to created a pretty background.  
I used my markers to complete the greeting on the card.  I added some silver thread, sequins and some glimmer paper to give the whole thing some shine and sparkle!  So pretty I just love it!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: