Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Bag Of Sunshine!

On our last day at Sorority Weekend Michelle has her downline (and me!) all create a gift to give everyone.  We've done wine tags in the past, boxes, tons of cute stuff.  This time we were giving all our sorority sisters a bag of sunshine, so the only guideline on our gifts was that it had to be yellow.  I found these yellow notepads from Oriental Trading (they have them in all colors). I decorated the front super simple and fun.  The flowers were not made by me (ahhh!).  I got them from a box craft store.  There's a little tassel on the bottom left, it's tied inside the book, so it can be used as a bookmark.  I love the tassel!

Thank for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: