Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Swapping Cards

At Sorority Weekend we had a little 3x4 card swap.  The rules were it had to be 3x4, just the front of the card.  I made the required amount for these, then you swap and get a bunch of different ones.  In the end you're left with tons of cute 3x4 cards. They're the perfect size to stick on a note card and BOOM, instant card!  Isn't that a cute idea!!!!??!  You can also use them in scrapbooks or Project Life albums too, they're perfectly sized for those too.  
I love my card!  So cute with the kitty and the puppy!  I used watercolor paper and I water colored them.  I broke out a retired product for this one. I pulled out my Water Color Crayons from years and years and years ago!!!!  It's one of the very, very few products I've kept.  I LOVED using them.  I'm going to use them more.  I love how easily the color with.  I'll have the swaps I got in return soon! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: