Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Feeling Blue Class

A little over a month ago when I was planning my July class I needed a theme and I came across this blog post by Petra.  Her post talks about how powerful and uplifting it can be when you receive a hand made card (or any card) in the mail.  And for someone who is struggling with depression or maybe just going through a hard time a simple card of support can mean the world to them.  I focused my July class around this idea, these cards are made specifically for those people in our lives that need a little extra love, a card hug.  If you want to know more about this movement make sure you check out Petra's blog.  Can we just take a minute and talk about the amazingness of the new Copper Embossing Powder. LOOOOVVVVEEE!!!!
I can't say enough amazing things about the Weather Together Bundle.  Seriously can that umbrella be any cuter!!!!  GAH!  I have big plans for this set at craft weekend this week!!!!  If you want to be a part of this movement to send cards to those in our lives that need extra love right now it's easy just post a picture of your card on Facebook or Instagram, with the hashtag #frommetoyouwhenyourefeelingblu  And search the hashtag on social media to find lots of fun other samples from people participating too. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: