Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Feeling Blue Class

A little over a month ago when I was planning my July class I needed a theme and I came across this blog post by Petra.  Her post talks about how powerful and uplifting it can be when you receive a hand made card (or any card) in the mail.  And for someone who is struggling with depression or maybe just going through a hard time a simple card of support can mean the world to them.  I focused my July class around this idea, these cards are made specifically for those people in our lives that need a little extra love, a card hug.  If you want to know more about this movement make sure you check out Petra's blog.  Can we just take a minute and talk about the amazingness of the new Copper Embossing Powder. LOOOOVVVVEEE!!!!
I can't say enough amazing things about the Weather Together Bundle.  Seriously can that umbrella be any cuter!!!!  GAH!  I have big plans for this set at craft weekend this week!!!!  If you want to be a part of this movement to send cards to those in our lives that need extra love right now it's easy just post a picture of your card on Facebook or Instagram, with the hashtag #frommetoyouwhenyourefeelingblu  And search the hashtag on social media to find lots of fun other samples from people participating too. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: