Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, July 25, 2016

Be A Pineapple

Craft weekend is over, of course it was awesome, I'll have a full wrap up later this week.  First I have all the stuff I prepped prior to Craft Weekend to share.  Let me tell you it was a mad dash to get it all done! I had it on my calendar for the wrong weekend! Once I realized it was a week sooner than I thought crazy, crafty, mad woman stamper came out and got everything ready like a crazy person!  Lol!  Of course I always make gifts for my wonderful friends who join me at craft weekend.  This time I made this!  Really all I did was the tag, I did consider making the pineapple jelly, but I'm really not a fan of pineapple so I figured it was easier to buy it, and I was running low on time :)
I didn't make up this saying about pineapples, I don't have have that much wisdom, but I love it so I used it on my tags of course with the Pineapple stamp with I do love....unlike the real fruit.  And strangely enough not a single person asked why my shopping cart was full of pineapple jelly, apparently you can buy as much jelly as you want but when you buy a 8 tiny bottles of vodka people question your motives.  :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: