Featured Post

Stamping With Tattoos

There was a lot of happy celebrations when I figured this technique out!  I was so excited, my world was about to change!!  I'm about ...

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Watermelon Hearts


Probably one of my new favorite In Colors is the Watermelon Wonder.  This color just makes me happy!  I wanted to create a simple card that showed all that this color can do.  I used my Chalk Lines stamp set and started at the top stamping, as it goes down the card I stamped off more and more on scrap paper so the color gets lighter and lighter, I think on the bottom I was stamping off 3 times, and you're still getting a nice shade.
 
I paired the Watermelon Wonder with the new Tip Top Taupe, they go so well together.  Seriously how much do you love that lace border??!?!!  I don't use ribbon as much as I used to, mostly because I want my cards to be mailable, without having to add extra postage.  I barely get cards in the mail as it is, if I have to run to the post office to get it weighed and measured it's not gonna get mailed, that's just the reality of life with a 4 year old.  I do use linen thread, bakers twine and now the lace a lot though!!  It's adds so much to the card and not a lot of bulk!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!! 

1 comment:

Mary said...

ok. I wasn't sold on the lace, but I'm beginning to change my mind! Cute card :)