Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Washi Tape Birthday


This card didn't quite turn out as planned in my head but I think it's still cute so I still wanted to share.  The card mainly consists of the Cherry On Top Washi Tape wrapped around bakers twine to make banners.  I did a couple of strings of them then attached them to the card.
I don't use washi tape as much as I should :)  I do love all these patterns and colors in this assortment!  To complete the banners I just tied some bows with the bakers twine.  Really cute!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Very cute! Love the banners there are so fun. I don't use washi tape as much either BUT I have started putting it on the envelope to seal it - all matchy matchy :)