Featured Post

Stamp Camp #1

My new Catalog Stamp Camp was last weekend and it was a blast as it always is.  We kicked it off with our HUGE retired stamp set sale then ...

Friday, June 5, 2015

Rainbow Hearts


I've wanted to create this card for so long, I saw this card on Pintrest and I loved it instantly!  I used the tiny little heart from the Lovely Amazing You set.  This was a set that was released last year by Stampin' Up! It's not the catalog but you can still order it.  This little heart is perfect for this!  I used a ruler to add some lines to that I made sure I got the hearts nice and straight.
Once the hearts were all stamped I simply stamped a greeting using the Crazy About You set on some vellum. I wrapped it around the card and adhered it to the back.  I love this card.  It's colorful and simple!  A few rhinestones to finish the card gives it just the right amout of sparkle!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: