Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Bohemian Thank You


I think sometimes we forget that we can stamp directly onto our DSP.  I know in my case I generally only use my DSP for accents or backgrounds.  Why not stamp right on it??!  I love this pattern from the Bohemian DSP.  Most of the patterns in that pack are big and bold.  This one has a smaller pattern that I love.  I stamped and embossed in white on it.  I love the way it looks!
The rest of the card is kept really simple.  I used a little lace trim in Tip Top Taupe to add a little detail but that's pretty much it to this card.  You could easily mass produce this one!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Cute card. I like your style. Again, the lace looks great. Looks like it will fold over the edge of a card easily, too, like the seam binding.