Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Stamp Camp Cards Part 2


Here are the other 3 cards from Stamp Camp on Saturday.  These cards are all Amber's I mentioned yesterday that we both use the same 3 sets for our cards.  You can see my cards here.  Amber I both did candles and washi tape for our Build a Birthday Cards, still the cards are very different!
For Amber's Sprinkles Of Life she used the stamp set for an ice cream cone.  So cute!  I didn't get that new Bohemian Embossing folder, but isn't it cute!  I love it!!!!
Finally here's her card for the Best Thoughts set.  I love that she included the flower in her card.  I didn't in mine.  I love the lace trim! 
I didn't take a lot of pictures at stamp camp.  We start to get so busy and pictures just fall to the bottom of my list :)  Here's our sale right before we started.  This is 5 (I think) 6 foot tables end to end.  This is ONLY mine and Amber's retired stamp sets and accessories.  Hard to believe that just the two of us can accumulate soooooooooo much :)  We probabaly sold about half of what's there :)
After the retired sale we open the doors to stamp camp!  This year we completely sold out!  All seats were taken!  We have 6 tables set up (1 per card).  People rotate tables to stamp all their cards.  We also have a couple tables in the back for placing orders.  There's tables down the middle for our Big Shots and embossing.
All of my classes and stamp camps are held at my church.  I'm fortunate to be able to use this space for my classes.  It's big and open with plenty of space for stamping and our sale.
This class is always so much fun, I hope everyone that attended had a good time!  We're looking forward to next year!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: