Each letter is different, I knew I wanted to add the roses somewhere, I actually started with the E and worked from right to left instead of left to right, strange I know. But by the time I got to the L, there were still no roses so I made the L very simple, I just covered it in Pink Pirouette and sponged it in Melon Mambo. The roses are made with our new Spiral Flower Die in the Occasions Catalog. They're so easy to put together. I attached them with some hot glue and the L was done!
The O was my most challenging letter. I wrapped the whole thing in white taffeta ribbon. I LOVE the final look of it, it's my favorite of the whole thing, but it was a little tedious and kept coming loose. So on the back there's lots of glue dots holding it all together. The V was the easiest letter. I used silver glimmer paper, just cut it out and glued it on. It's already covered in glitter, it doesn't need anything else :)
I said earlier the E was the first letter I did, along with the roses I knew a scalloped letter would be in there somewhere. I used some textured Melon Mambo and cut it into 1 inch strips. I used my scallop border punch, then glued it all down. So temporarily I've taken down my burlap wreath, it will go up again as soon as Valentine's day is done. Until then, this sweet decor is amusing the UPS man :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!