Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Nothin But Love Peek!






So I don't have a full project to share with you, just a peek into one of the cards we'll be making at my Nothin' But Love Class this weekend.  All the details are below, there's still time to sign up.  But the reason you're not getting a full project is because well number one my camera isn't working :(  I dropped it on Friday, lens first!  Fortunately the lens didn't break.  But it doesn't open and close (sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't), and the pictures are kinda fuzzy.  Next time you pick up your camera case, with camera in it, make sure it's zipped closed.  Mine was not, thus having my camera fall out and land in the middle of my kitchen floor :(  We have another camera (luckily), but by the time I found it it was dark and the batteries in it were dead.  So I couldn't photograph anything.....UGH!  So they're charging now and I'll hopefully have projects for the rest of the week.  Meanwhile, I'm looking into getting my camera fixed or possibly getting a new one.....not in the budget!  But like I said if you're local and want to attend my class here's all the details.  This card is flippin' cute!  The others are wonderful too!!! 
 
January 11 at 9:30am
Valentine’s day is coming up. We’re making cards for everyone on your list, plus we’ll make a fun gift that would be perfect for coworkers or for your kids class! Don’t miss this class! You’ll make 3 cards and one gift. This class is $20 or FREE with a $35 order at the class. Please RSVP by January 8th.
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: