Featured Post

Ruth's Tips and Techniques Summit

I'm so incredibly excited to announce my new event and one that I think will be my biggest and best yet! I hope you can join me for Rut...

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Vivid Vases


Happy 2014!!!  Another sneak peek coming your way!  This set was first to go on my wish list when I first went through the Occasions Catalog.  It's a single stamp but I love it!  This is the perfect set to watercolor with.  I only colored the flowers.  For the vases I used some of the new Watercolor Wonder DSP-LOVE-I stamped it on the DSP then cut out each vase and glued it to the white cardstock.  The flowers are all watercolored just using a blender pen in and ink pads. 
You might notice that yesterdays card, today's card and tomorrows card all use the notecards for bases.  I had a stack of them sitting on my desk and I thought-why not use these up!  They're a great size for quick cards.  They're already cut and scored-half my work is done!  Plus they come with envelopes!  They're a total win/win/win!  I also pulled out the Sale A Bration embossing folder.  Just a quick disclaimer: YOU WILL SEE THIS EMBOSSING FOLDER ALOT!  I wasn't sure any folder could ever take the place of my dots, but this one does!!  The dots are bigger, they're not perfectly lined up and I just love the look of it!  I hope you love it too, I'll be using it alot! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: