Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Non Traditional

Here's my non traditional Valentine's Day card.  Not an inch of red on here.  Instead I went with blue (because that's the ribbon I had :)  Crumb Cake is one of my all time favorite colors.  It goes with anything, and I just love this polka dot pattern in the Fresh Prints DSP stack in the Occasions Catalog.  I would love a whole stack of just this pattern.  LOVE IT!!  To make this card a little less bulky, instead of making a bow with the thick chevron ribbon, I just tied some white bakers twine around it.  You could step it up and add a button too.  Very cute! 
Note to self: Don't stamp right after you reink a pad, it's really juicy!  I thought about remaking this card but when I stamped it I wasn't sure how it would turn out and I didn't want to start over if I ended up hating the card.  But luckily I loved it, just as it is!  It's the little imperfections that I love in a card! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: