Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Love Birds

Today's card was so close to being in my Nothin' But Love class this weekend.  The only reason we're not making this card at the class is my bird punch broke.  That's it that's the reason it got cut.  It's been on it's last leg for a while, and punching through the thick glimmer paper just did it in.  So without the punch it makes it difficult pretty impossible to make this card.  This card is all over Pintrest right now.  I first saw it on Stampin' Connection (a demonstrator only website) by Debbie Currier. 
It's so sweet and I just love the glitter!!!  So I guess I better put a new bird punch on my next order :)  It had a good run, I've had it for years.  Sadly punches don't last forever :(  But if you have this punch, it will make a sweet Valentine for that special somebody in your life! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: