Featured Post

Stamp Camp #1

My new Catalog Stamp Camp was last weekend and it was a blast as it always is.  We kicked it off with our HUGE retired stamp set sale then ...

Monday, January 27, 2014

Ray Of Sunshine


Today kicks off the first day of 'Celebrate Sale A Bration Week'!  I have lots of fun projects planned for this week!  Sale A Bration officially kicks off tomorrow on January 28!  During Sale a Bration for every $50 you spend (USA) you can choose one free Sale a Bration item.  There are 13 different choices. They range from awesome stamp sets,  cute DSP, there's a punch and embossing folder, there are wonderful kits and a couple MDS choices!  There's so much to choose from!  There is something for everyone!  The best part, there is no limit to how many you can choose!  If you spend $100 you can choose 2 items, etc!  Today's card shows one of the cute stamp sets, it's called See Ya Later.  I think this set has turned out to be my favorite set, which I didn't see coming.  I was sure I would love another set but this one seems to have taken over.  I'm using this set again later this week on a card you DON'T want to miss! 
It wasn't until after I took the picture of this card that I saw that my sunbeam sponging made it's way onto the sun.  It doesn't bother me, I didn't even notice it until I saw it in the picture.  This card was inspired by this card from Martha.  For the cloud I used the thought bubble framelits from the Word Bubble collection.  So cute and the perfect cloud!  I sponged it in Smoky Slate.   For the sun I used Crushed Curry and Daffodil delight to sponge.  I just used post it notes to mask where I didn't want to sponge and just made my way around the circle.  Tomorrow kicks off Sale A Bration, I'm so excited!  But I have fun cards and one non card item all week!!!
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

1 comment:

theresa q. said...

Love that sun!