Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013!

New Years Eve is upon us.  How this year went by so fast I'll never know!  We're all another year older, not sure we're any wiser, but older for sure.  The kids have grown and had milestones of their own.  So now we look forward to 2014, the year where Megan will finally be potty trained (guess how we've been spending our Christmas break!), the year that Logan will learn to play the guitar (Santa brought it, we'll see how interested he really is!), the year that maybe I'll finally get that silhouette (hello jury duty pay!).  Before we say hello to 2014 let's say goodbye to 2013.
Thank you, for stopping by everyday.  Thank you for all the kind words you share.  Thank you for attending classes.  Thank you for supporting my business, a business that wouldn't exist without your support!  Thank you for allowing me to share a little about me and my family and alot about my projects no matter how big, small, elaborate or detailed.  Thank you for a great 2013! 
Thanks for looking, see you next year!!!!

No comments: