Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The First of Many

I warned you there would be many days of MDS coming.  Don't worry I'll get back to stamping projects but we'll be finishing the week with MDS :)  Maybe even some next week too :)  One of my goals was to finish (or get close to finishing) our album of our summer trip to Disney World.  I had one more page from EPCOT to do, then I have 2 parks done!  This is just a quick highlight of some of the characters we met at EPCOT.  Most of the time when I MDS I use the global search tool and find what I'm looking for there. So I'm sorry I don't have a list of downloads or elements that I'm using, truth be told I don't know half the time :)
 
Next up we're moving on to the Studios.  If you don't know, this is where Dan and I met.  We were both working at Disney World as interns.  We both worked at the studios, so this was an important stop :)  Most of my pages are pretty simple and fun.  There's not a whole lot of fun elements going on, I just wanted to keep the pages fun. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: