Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Friday, November 15, 2013

Still Scrappin'


We're moving through Disney World at record pace here!  We're finally to the Magic Kingdom.  I did this park last.  This is where we spent most of our time and this is the park that I have the most pictures for.  This page is super simple.  I added some DSP, ribbon and stitching to add texture but other than that it's a pretty straight forward page.  Of all the times I've visited the Magic Kingdom I've never had such 'cloudy' pictures.  I think during our whole trip there we only saw the sun for about 1 day.  That was a bummer but we still had fun.   
Megan was only about 2 1/2 when we went to Disney World.  It's exhausting for an adult.  So we had many days of naps in the stroller :)  This page is super cute!!!  Here's a tip though when you're going to lower the opacity of a photo make sure that you put a white filled punch of the same size behind it.  That way when you lower the opacity the background doesn't come through the photo.  Unless that's the look you're going for :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: