Featured Post

Stamp Camp #1

My new Catalog Stamp Camp was last weekend and it was a blast as it always is.  We kicked it off with our HUGE retired stamp set sale then ...

Monday, November 11, 2013

Keys and Stuff

We're constantly on the search for my keys.  I hang them by the door on our coat rack, but they end up getting buried under backpacks, purses, jackets and whatever else we've got up there.  So I wanted to dedicate something entirely for keys at least mine!  I've had this round board for so very long.  At one point I painted it white, I guess I had plans for it.  Whatever it was it never happened so there it sat in the bottom of my closet, until last week when I finally decided I needed a place for my keys! 
I used some DSP for Soho Subway and glued it to the board.  The white paint was a little too much with the DSP so I sponged around it in Early Espresso and made it look nice and grungy.  I cut out the work 'keys' with my letter dies but I had this '&' that I had to work with....So I pulled out my Expressions framelits and spelled the word 'stuff''.  All but the 's' are somewhere in the 3 words, however I needed an s..... so I looked at them, looked at them some more and then I saw it!  The 's' is part of the 'm' in merry just turned sideways.  WHAT!??!   I was pretty happy with that little light bulb moment!!! 
So here is is.  My keys and the dog leash that also gets buried.  Perfect!!!!  I know you're probably wondering about my scrapbook weekend....or maybe not...but I'll share anyway.  I'll have tons of updates tomorrow, you won't be disappointed!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! And OMG you are crazy creative with that "S" ~ Your Stalker