Monday, November 4, 2013

Snowman Gift Card Holder

First let me say that taking pictures at night stinks!  This daylight savings time thing stinks!  I was up an hour early yesterday thanks to daylight savings time (so much for me gaining an extra hour of sleep!).  Plus it also means that it gets darker earlier, UGH!  So I didn't get pictures taken in time so my poor snowman doesn't look so good today.  You'll have to image his colors more vibrant and not so drowned out from the artificial light I had to use :(  But I did want to share this gift card holder from my class over the weekend.  We made 4 Christmas gift card holders.  This class is always popular.  I think all of us give at least a couple gift cards every year.  It's and easy gift to give, especially when it's packaged so cute!!!  This gift card holder is made with the Envelope Liners Framelits.  YEP!  Just when thought you didn't need to get those, here come this sweet project!!! 
 
I used this project for my inspiration for this gift card holder.  We used one sheet of cardstock and the largest liner framelit.  We folded the cardstock, not quite in half to make a pocket then ran it through the big shot.  Of course we use punches to complete his face.  The gift card slips right in his hat!  So cute!!!  Check back tomorrow for some more festive gift card holders.  Our demonstrator meeting is this week too.  So I'll have a ton of fun projects for you this week!!!  I promise to take pictures sooner too :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: