Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Back To Disney


I did promise it wouldn't all be cardstock this week :)  Anyone else out there in the hustle and bustle of Thanksgiving??  Yesterday I made 8, yes 8 pie crusts and two pies.  I'll finish the pie baking today and finally get to all that cleaning I keep talking about.  Really it's not much, just a quick vacuum and dusting.  Here's two pages that didn't get posted somehow in the Epcot and Studios pages.  The first is about the monorails.  Dan loves the monorails, he's kind of a train fanatic.  This page is simple but has lots of meaning, each color of the banners represent one of the monorails, they're named by their color----did you know that???  Did you also know there are 11 monorails all running??  This is the trivia I live with :)
Next is the Beauty and the Beast page.  This page, though it looks simple took me for-ever!  I couldn't get colors right, DSP right and nothing seemed to work.  It was a looooong work in progress.  But I think it ended up being one of my favorite pages.  If it weren't for that picture of the kids (and Dan) with their eyes glued to the stage I might not have done it at all.  But that picture is to precious and it had to go in.  They were just entranced by the whole show!  Tomorrow I do have a fun Thanksgiving post.  I'm giving you a sneak peek to my Thanksgiving table!  Logan helped alot with the decorations so I'm excited to share it!!! 
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: