Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Razzleberry Flowers and a Princess

I love the color combination on this card but I'm not sure that I love the card.  Don't get me wrong I really like it, I just think it's missing something.  I made this card while coming up with some projects for my April Cottage Garden class.  Here's the details on it:

I have a very exciting class coming up! Last month I started my Stamp Set of the Month class series, and we had a great time with the Eat Chocolate Stamp Set. But it needed a little modification. So in April I'll still be focusing on one stamp set but changing it up a little bit. The details are below. If you have questions please let me know. Make sure you sign up early-it's going to be a FUN class!


 

When: Saturday April 2, 10AM
Where: 318 Silver SW, St. John's Cathedral

  • Come make 4 fun projects using the Cottage Garden stamp set on page 107, and fun new techniques!
  • This class is $12 or FREE with a $35 order!!!!
  • If you choose to purchase the Cottage Garden stamp set at the class you'll receive 20% off the stamp set!!!
  • You must RSVP by March 28.
 While this card isn't one of the projects that you'll be making, there might be a card with this color scheme :) 
 I used the big shot to Circles #2 die to cut out the circle, I believe it's the biggest circle on that die.  The rest of the card is pretty self explanatory.

 


I also wanted to share the cutest Decor Elements that I put up in Megan's room this weekend.  I just love it, it's over her crib and it's sooo cute!
Isn't it cute.  I used the Princess, Carriage & Frog one in pink.  I still have the frog and princess not sure where I'll put those.  Then on top I put the Girl: Princess Large in Chocolate.  Isn't it adorable!?!

I hope you can join me for my April class, I'm super excited about about it!!!

Supplies:
Stamp Sets:  Cottage Garden, Just Believe
Cardstock:  Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Gray, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Rhinestones, Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, Big Shot, Circles #2 die, Sponges, Dimensionals

No comments: