Monday, March 7, 2011

It's Late But It's Up!!

So what happened to last week and the weekend?  I think I blinked and it was over?  I hope to be back to blogging every weekday again.  Last week was just so super busy and I just lost a couple days.  This week won't be nearly as busy so I think I'll be able to 'catch' up on some things.  I still haven't unpacked from my chocolate class on Saturday-which went GREAT by the way!  Lots of fun!  LOTS of chocolate and a new member of the Stampin' Up! family-WELCOME Anna!!!  Yay!  

Today's card is just so pretty and I just love it.  There's really not a lot to explain on it.  I used my markers to color the image on the stamp then stamped it in the center full strength and off to the side of the image without reinking it so I got the lighter image.  Once the card was assembled I sprayed the whole thing with the color spritzer, too cute!  I just love this card!  So simple and so pretty! 

Isn't it pretty!! 

Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Nature Walk, Upsy Daisy
Cardstock:  Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink:  Baja Breeze Pad and Melon Mambo, Old Olive and Baja Breeze Markers
Accessories:  Ribbon Border Punch, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Folder, Color Spritzer Tool, Dimensionals

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Bobbi Miller said...

how cute is that? very nice! I love your color combos and the stamping "off" for a lighter image is really nice .. TFS !