Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm No Quitter!

We made it to Friday! Yay it's the weekend!  Today we have a parent/teacher conference with Logan and his teachers.  What do parent/teacher conferences for a preschooler sound like?  "Yes he plays well with others" "Good a sharing"  etc.  They're actually pretty entertaining.  I have one more project to show you from my Eat Chocolate Class last week and I'll have details up on Monday about a new class I'll be doing in April!  
I love this box.  It's so cute and the perfect size for lots of stuff.  I used the Box #2 die but cut off the lid and made it an open box.  It holds a bag of Hershey kisses just perfect!
I love this stamp, my favorite in the set. The box it pretty simple.  I used my color spritzer and added some Garden Green spritzes, a piece of Garden Green cardstock torn on both ends and some frayed ribbon make the rest of the box.  Isn't it cute?  I just love it!!!

I hope you have a great weekend.  I'm hoping to get in some much needed stamping time :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: